BABSSCo School Practical Information
All students attending a BABSSCo course are sent a student handbook in advance of the start of the course. You can view a copy of the handbook online here.
This details all the practical information you need to know regarding our courses.
This handbook includes:
- About BABSSCo
- About the British Council
- About English UK
- Important Information for Students
- Your Checklist before Departure
- Your Timetable
- Your Academic Programme
- Arrangements for Your Arrival and Departure
- Frequently Asked Questions concerning Arrivals and Departures
- About the UK
- BABSSCo Course Rules
For general information about our courses such as food, boarding accommodation or airport transfers please select one of the pages to the left of this text.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the BABSSCo registrations team.